Revision as of 14:03, 5 March 2014 by Advocacy Admin
- BioBank Central
- Provides an overall description of biobanking including why biobanks are needed and how they work.
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Genetic Alliance Registry and BioBank
- Genetic Alliance Registry and BioBank (GARB) has developed resources tailored for organizations interested in establishing or already managing a registry and/or biobank. GARB is a repository for the standardized collection, storage, and distribution of biological samples and clinical data for research purposes.
- Phone: 202.966.5557 x201
- Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registry Boot Camp training sessions to provide a comprehensive overview of what is needed to establish and maintain a registry.
- New York - March 7, 2011.
- Bethesda (Genetic Alliance 25th Annual Conference) - June 26, 2011
- A Monthly Bulletin to keep you you informed of developments in the biobanking field.
- A Weekly Tip Series focused on registries and biobanks. These tips are designed for advocacy organizations in all stages on the journey of creating and cultivating a registry or biobank.
- Biobank Governance
- Registry and BioBank Quesiton and Answer Session
- Making Your Organization's Registry and/or Biobank a Reality
- Genetic Alliance BioBank Grant Application
- Genetic Alliance BioBank: A Virtual Tour of Registry Solutions to Accelerate Research
- Advocacy Organizations List
- Advocacy Resources
- Assistive Technology
- Blood and Tissue Banks
- Children's Hopes and Dreams Foundations
- Consumer Medical Information
- Emergency Preparedness
- Fundraising Appeals
- General Resources
- Information about Rare Genetic Diseases
- Matching Resources
- Meet Your Neighbors & Organizations
- Resources for Nonprofits
- Sibling Support
- State Registration