Overview of WikiAdvocacy
Revision as of 11:59, 26 February 2014 by Advocacy Admin
- Main Page
- The Main Page indicates the homepage of this site. We can go back to the Main Page by clicking the Main Page link or the WikiAdvocacy logo.
- Community Portal
- Community portal is a place where people can post news and notices, view the to do list, etc.
- Current Events
- This page is where you can post and view current events.
- Recent Changes
- This page shows the most recent edits made to all the pages. You can see who changed what and when they did it.
- Random Page
- This link takes you to a random page in the site.
Tool Box (On the Left)
- What links here
- Here you can find all the pages that link to the page you are currently browsing.
- Related changes
- This page lists recent changes to articles related to the current page.
- Upload file
- This will take you to a section where you can upload files. In order for files (including images) to appear on a page, the file first needs to be uploaded using this link.
- Special pages
- Special pages provide useful information about WikiAdvocacy, such as:
- New Pages
- WikiAdvocacy Statistics
- User list
- User contributions, and many more.
Main Body Section Tabs (At the Top)
- Using the discussion section, you can post your opinion or comment on a page.
- To edit the data, you use the edit tab.
- By clicking the history tab, you can see the history of the page, such as when and how the page has been edited.
- In WikiAdvocacy, "move" means renaming the page. You can rename the page title using the move tab.
- You can monitor specific pages by adding them to your watchlist. Click on this tab and changes made to pages on your watchlist can be easily seen by checking my watchlist, which is located at the top on the right.